Sunday, February 01, 2009

Optimus Prime Time

Director Michael Bay previewed tonight's Super Bowl 43 ad and the soon to be released teaser trailer for the upcoming sequel Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen posting on his blog:



"The Super Bowl spot is coming Sunday in the third Quarter (few minutes into the quarter slot). The spot will be online a few minutes after that. The full length teaser trailer will only be on Friday the 13th. It will not hit the internet until a week later."

He then added- "The teaser really only teases stuff - I'm holding so much stuff back from the final trailers because I personally hate going to movies where you have seen it all."

I agree with that last sentiment about giving away too much in the trailers but I also think the comedy genre is more guilty of doing that than action flicks--by far. Hello Yes Man and Bride Wars--I'm talking about you....

T-2: ROTF hits theaters on June 26th 2009.

I will post all of the movie related ads from the game some time early Monday...

No comments: