Saturday, February 21, 2009

Voices From Future's Past

The rumors have been out there for months now, would actress Linda Hamilton return to the role that made her a star--as the original Sarah Connor in May's Terminator Salvation?

Indeed Hamilton confirmed that she's in talks to reprise her role in the sequel.!!!

"We are talking. I haven't read it yet. I don't know what direction they will go in" she tells MTV News,

She won't appear on screen though.

"My contribution would be voice over. I would probably be very happy to loan my voice depending on what the material is. Wait and see. They're already writing it. We've been negotiating it".

Still I think that it's a great idea just the same! I like Terminator -The Sarah Connor Chronicles Lena Headey in the TV series but there's only one Sarah for the big screen.

No comments: