Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh No! Mr. Bill!

When I first saw this item I don't know....I could not help but laugh...

Director McG claims that Bill Murray headbutted him on the set of Charlie's Angels....



The two men famously fell out on the set of the 2000 action film, starring Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore,

Murray told The Times of London.. "That’s bulls**t! That’s complete crap! I don’t know why he made that story up. He has a very active imagination.

His harshest words "No! He deserves to die,” he says, coldly staring, without breaking deadpan. “He should be pierced with a lance, not headbutted.”

Yowch!!!

Murray would not confirm reports he also had a falling out with Angel Lucy Liu on set, allegedly telling her she couldn't act, but questions about his relationship with the actress prompted Murray to yelp about his rules for dealing with co-stars.

"I will dismiss you completely if you are unprofessional and working with me... When our relationship is professional, and you’re not getting that done, forget it."

Wow! I never knew this! That explains why Bernie Mac replaced Bill on Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle...

The reason I laugh though, Is that I too felt like "headbutting" McG after seeing Terminator Salvation

No comments: