Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Bay Back For Transforners 4?

Although Michael Bay has stated that he was all but done with the film series, it seems he may return for the Untitled Transformers Sequel after all reports Vulture.

Bay has been developing his long-gestating pet project, the black comedy Pain and Gain about two Miami bodybuilders who kidnap a businessman. However he has been having issues finding a studio and financing for the film.

As a result it looks like the studio wouls allow Bay to do both at Paramount Pictures - the helmer getting a green light on 'Pain' in exchange for a commitment to a fourth film with the Bots and Cons.

If the deal gets done, then the helmer is could shoot 'Pain' starting in the early Spring while prepping  the next 'Transformers' at the same time. This would allow him to segue from principal photography on 'Pain' to 'Transformers 4' in the second half of next year.

Bay took to forums on his site, to say: “Right now I’m not decided on Transformers 4. Studio’s are passing rumors but I’m not sure what I’m doing? I know I’m going to do Pain and Gain early spring but that’s it for right now. I’m leaving all my options on the table. I’ve got several Studio meetings in the next two weeks.”


Stay Tuned...