Monday, December 05, 2011

Cooper On Hangover III

As The Hangover Part II hits home video tomorrow talk about The Hangover Part III has begun in earnest.


Bleeding Cool reports that star  Bradley Cooper may have an answer to the where will the story take place question.

During a recent apearance on the Graham Norton Show, Cooper gave up some potential sequel deets.

"I think that we adhered to the formula in the second one, for those who've seen it, and the third one, I think, which would close the whole trilogy," said Cooper. "I think it'll take place in Los Angeles and maybe not adhere to the structure, it might be different."

I hope so. While I still have not seen Part 2 yet--Lots of folks told me that it is nearly a carbon copy of The Hangover.

Co-stars Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis have confirmed that they would return for the sequel as well.

Craig Mazin will write the next screenplay. Director Todd Phillips is back to call action too.

Cooper added that he hopes to start filming next September

No comments: