Monday, November 25, 2013

Alfonso Cuarón Open To A "Potter" Return

One of the most popular installments in the Harry Potter film series is the third one "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" directed by Gravity's Alfonso Cuarón.


At that time, Cuaron was originally offered to call the shots on  #4 "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", but ultimately declined. Cuaron didn't come back for any of the sequels...

Now, Cuaron told Vulture that he might be open to returning to the franchise for the upcoming film adaptation inspired by best-selling author J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Hogwarts textbook "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them":

"'Azkaban' was fun to make, and when I did it, I was invited to do the next one, but I didn't want to overstay the welcome, because it was such an experience. But now? Why not? I do have stuff that I want to do [next], but a JK thing... They haven't called me yet! They haven't decided to invite me! Looking forward! At least to see it, because nobody's invited me"

No comments: