Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Full Court Pressly

The beautiful Jaime Pressly, of the TV comedy"My Name Is Earl" has a been cast in the comedy "I Love You, Man". She is joining Paul Rudd and the very busy Jason Segel as reported by Reuters.

Written and directed by Along Came Polly's John Hamburg "I Love You" revolves around a guy (Rudd) who is about to be married. And while his bride (Rashida Jones) is asking all of her friends to be in the wedding--He soon realizes that he has no friends and starts to go on man-dates to find a best man...

Pressly plays the best friend of the fiancee.

Even though I'm not a huge "Earl" fan--I think Pressly is quite a talented gal and am very exited to see her work opposite those previously cast here. I just hope the film turns out better than the so-so "Polly" did.

No comments: