Monday, November 29, 2010

The Dark Side Of 3-D

Director Michael Bay addressed rumors over the holiday weekend that the 3D footage for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" that had been shot thus far was "unusable".


Posting on his official blog, Bay responded "come into my edit room and I will show you beautiful 3D. There has never been a live action show that has pushed the boundaries of 3D like Transformers 3. We shot the entire movie with 3D cameras. I actually loved shooting in 3D. I will give full details of my process and why I liked 3D in the next week."

Adding "don't watch this movie in 2D, we made it for 3D.--an announcement piece" AKA the teaser trailer will most likely be attached to prints of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" and TRON Legacy next month

No comments: