Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Russell's Line Of "B. S."

David O. Russell is attached to direct the drama "American Bullsh*t"  says Variety.


Eric Singer's Black Listed script centers on a con artist who has teamed up with the FBI to solve a corruption case that stretches from Atlantic City to Washington, DC.

Charles Roven and Richard Suckle will produce.

Russell is currently finishing up work on "The Silver Linings Playbook"

Not so fast folks...

Deadline got a comment from Russell which not only calls the initial trade story a bit premature but also suggests a possible star for the pic.

Reports that I am attached to American Bullsh*t are premature. It is something I am in early discussions on and I have great respect for Chuck Roven and Christian Bale. I am also developing other projects and have not chosen my next film.”

Hmmm?

Bale and Russell made The Fighter together.

Ben Affleck was circling the projrct earlier this year.

No comments: