Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tonight On TLR Radio Show...

In our second full length episode co-host William Stape and I will take to Blog Talk Radio to continue our conversation about horror films by decade.

Tonight 2 biggies from the 70's: Director William Friedkin's The Exorcist which premiered nearly 40 years ago and remains an influence on horror movies being produced today. And John Carpenter’s Halloween. Regular readers of the blog already know how special Carpenter's 1978 original is to me....



The show will air live from 11:00-to 11:30 PM Eastern on Saturdays. If you don't catch it live you can listen any time on demand at The Last Reel Show. As I said last week--My hope is that the program will be a weekly fun breezy enjoyable listen for you. The show also acts as a spin off to the blog itself...Click here for more info.

Tune In It is gonna be SPOOK-TACULAR!! (I apologize for being so corny sometimes I just can't help myself!!)

No comments: