Sunday, May 31, 2009

Talkin' Tomb And Megan Fox

Producer Dan Lin recently talked up the reboot of the "Tomb Raider" film franchise to About.com

"It's a great origin story that we're going to tell. A very character-oriented story. I would say more realistic than the past Lara Croft movies...I would say it's like Terminator - character-driven action. I think for me the Lara Croft games and movies have gone a little too action-oriented. I wanted to have action, but with character".

Going back to the beginning after only 2 films...

I wonder if Megan Fox will be cast as Laura Croft? After all--she's not gonna be doing say Wonder Woman after calling the Amazon Warrior 'A Lame Superhero'. Uh oh!



If she does Tomb Raider The Reboot--I am so there in line--Regardless of my lukewarm feelings about the other films in the series.

No comments: