Monday, May 25, 2009

Say What?!

A few bits...

*Bradley Cooper has now denied that he is playing 'Face' in The A-Team film, telling C.H.U.D his comments were taken out of context - "I haven't read a script or met Joe Carnahan"

Cooper seemed originally very much in context to me.

*Director Sam Raimi still seems uncertain whether Kirsten Dunst will be in Spider-Man 4 telling MTV

"I think I'm going to have to read the screenplay and make sure everything we've talked about is working, before I could honestly tell you absolutely how [Dunst's possible return] would go."

Last Fall Dunst sounded like she was ready to return

Raimi also says that the first draft by Lindsay-Abaire should be complete next month...



*Hip hopper Eminem AKA Slim Shady (pictured) tells Vibe that he has a cameo in Judd Apatow's upcoming dramedy "Funny People "...

No comments: