Sunday, July 07, 2013

Are You Really Begging For A "White Chicks" Sequel?....

Actor Marlon Wayans says that a sequel to the 2004 comedy "White Chicks" might be in our future. The actor tells VH-1 via Moviehole:



"We’re thinking about it, actually seriously talking about doing it. It’s the one thing that everybody begs us to do. I was just in Australia doing a show and … when I said a quote from the movie, I got a rousing applause. At a point I just forgot my act and was just like, ‘You said it but you were thinking it,’ and it was like, ‘Haaaaa!’"

One of the things that he wouldn't look forward to is the application of all the make-up:

"It’s just a lot of work to play white women, because [it requires] seven hours of makeup. God, if white girls have to do that every day, I feel sorry for you!"

1 comment:

Brittani Burnham said...

I would watch the shit out of that movie.