Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three Dimensional Space

George Lucas is ready to milk his cash cow again...

He tells Access Hollywood that with the success of "Avatar" the Star Wars saga will likely get a re-release in 3-D.




Asked for his thoughts on "Avatar", he said "I liked it. I make movies like that, [so], I can appreciate what [James Cameron] went through to do it. [I’m] happy it’s so successful, and worked very well in 3-D. Haven’t been a big fan of 3-D, but that movie definitely improves 3-D" he said during the HBO Golden Globes party on Sunday.

"We’ve been looking for years and years and years of trying to take ‘Star Wars’ and put it in 3-D. But, [the] technology hasn’t been there. We’ve been struggling with it, but I think this will be a new impetus to make that happen."

No comments: