Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bettany Back As Jarvis In The Avengers

Paul Bettany, who provides the voice of Tony Stark's (Robert Downey Jr,) robot butler J.A.R.V.I.S.., has confirmed he will reprise the role in Marvel's superhero team up The Avengers says  IF Press


Bettany told them "I never get the call until literally about a month or two before the movie comes out, and then they bring me in once everything else is done. I'm literally the last person hired. It's exactly like voicing animation, except I don't even have to sync to anything. It's the easiest gig in the world."

Chris Evans Chris Hemsworth Scarlett Johansson Samuel L. Jackson Jeremy Renner Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgård, and Amanda Righetti star in the May 4, 2012 release for writer/director Joss Whedon.

No comments: