Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friendly Ire

Dane Cook is not happy about the poster for his new flick "My Best Friend's Girl".

Posting on his MySpace page, Cook describes the film as an "edgy comedy with a dash of romance" and says it's "the funniest film I've done yet" but goes on to call the poster released for it the other day "boring, odd" and claims it "has zero to do with the movie I performed in."

He adds:"It sends the wrong message about our movie and I just wanted you to know, that I feel the pain. I really love the film and I know from past missteps marketing wise that the wrong poster sends the wrong audience into the theater".'

It does look rather like your "Typical" love triangle one sheet to me...

You be the judge:




The film hits theaters on September 19th...

No comments: