Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Riddick Richochet

Maybe I should call the blog The Career Of Vin Diesel...

Even though "The Chronicles of Riddick" bombed at the box office 4 years ago, Diesel is still primed on doing further adventures with the character who first appeared in the awesome "Pitch Black ".

He tells MTV News: "David Twohy right now is writing the scripts. The only question is whether we take a page from the The Lord of the Rings guys and try to shoot the two chapters at the same time. There are two more in mind"

"Everyone knows I love the Riddick character and I'm always working on it. It just takes five years to make another one because David Twohy and I are so precious about it...Sooner or later we all end up in the Underverse".



I loved Pitch Black but HATED Chronicles-The character is a total bad ass But unless the team can assure greatness. I say... Forget it...

No comments: