Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Nightmare Isn't Over

The folks over at Arrow in the Head say that plans are moving forward with a sequel to Rob Zombie's version of "Halloween" without the helmer's involvement.

Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, who circled the "Hellraiser" remake, have confirmed themselves as the co-directors.

Maury tells Rue Morgue Magazine: "Our vision will be done with the utmost respect, with a continuity to Zombie's work. But also a real evolution of the world he set in place."

1981's "Halloween II" was set in a medical clinic Given the end of Zombie's film I doubt this sequel will follow suit.

Those of you that read my review of Zombie's effort, know how I feel about the way it turned out...If the new duo taking over follow the history established a year ago...I wish them luck. And as a devotee of Halloween 1978 I will be watching this one closely.

No comments: