Thursday, June 11, 2009

Continuing Mission

J.J. Abrams and Tom Cruise are working on another Mission: Impossible flick...





Abrams told TV Guide via Spoiler TV that Cruise has asked him to produce Mission Impossible 4.

"I am incredibly honored that Tom has invited me back as a producer on Mission Impossible 4. Tom and I have come up with a really cool idea we are pursuing."

Not a surprise. With the critical and commercial success of "Star Trek demand is high for Abrams.

Hopefully Cruise will behave himself-Just prior to the release of MI 4...

JJ has yet to settle on a next directorial gig--not committing to direct either the fourth 'Mission' or second 'Trek'. While I liked MI 3 on the whole...I hope Abrams stays around to helm the next Trek and just produces Mission 4...

No comments: