Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sink Or "Sid"

The Net was all a buzz on Friday that original "Scream" star Neve Campbell turned down a role in the upcoming Scream 4 after writer Kevin Williamson left a tweet saying "trying to figure out a Sid-less scenario, this sucks" via his Twitter account...

The New York Post's PopWrap contacted Williamson to explain his tweet, here's how he responded: "I've had numerous conversations with Neve. She's a friend. Nicest girl on the planet. It just ain't workin' out and it sucks for me. It was no cameo. I'd never play Sid out that way :) And I ain't got no Sid-less scenario. So, I don't know yet what to do. Hate all the wrong info circulating. My fault. There's a learning curve with Twitter."

It's probably a matter of $$$ that keeps Campbell from picking the project up.-especially if this kiks off a new trilogy..I can't believe Williamson doesn't have a back up plan---Was he that sure everyone would agree to return?

No comments: