Thursday, April 23, 2009

BIG Spiders

Will Spider-Man 4 go 3-D?,

Sony Pictures co-chairmen Amy Pascal and Michael Lynton were asked the question by Forbes Magazine--the possibility exists.

Pascal: "Could be"

Lynton added "People are paying a premium to see movies in 3-D and that's a very big deal. It's never been done before that someone says you have to pay more to see Spider-Man than a romantic comedy."

I don't know --3-D-effects may have vastly improved--it still seems gimmicky to me. I guess I'm old school with this kind of thing......The script guys the script...



Meanwhile franchise director Sam Raimi told Sci-Fi Wire that he's meeting soon with Kirsten Dunst about coming back to the role of Mary Jane Watson.

"I think she would like to. But I don't want to speak on behalf of her," he said.

Translation Dunst wants Pascal and Lynton to pony up more cash and Raimi's going to nudge KD a bit...

Spider-Man 4 is scheduled to hit theaters on May 6, 2011.

No comments: