Friday, April 17, 2009

Dating Games

17 Again co star Leslie Mann and Elizabeth Banks are attached to star in the comedy "What I Was I Thinking?" reports Variety.Leslie Mann and Elizabeth Banks are attached to star in the comedy "What I Was I Thinking?" reports Variety.



Based on Barbara Davilman and Liz Dubelman's original novel What Was I Thinking?: 58 Bad Boyfriend Stories. Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz are writing the screenplay adaptation.

The film has a woman getting dumped during her engagement party, causing her friends to spring into action and whisk her away on a ski trip for healing and hedonism.

Four flashbacks dealing in "worst ex-boyfriend" tales, threaded by the adventures on the ski trip, follow.

Mann would play a woman who dates a lot but never seems to have serious relationships, while Banks is a woman on the rebound. Two other lead female parts are being cast/

Mann and Banks should have some fine on screen chemistry.

No comments: