Friday, April 03, 2009

A New Angel Meets A Former Devil

Megan Fox is attached to play an angel opposite Mickey Rourke in the indie drama "Passion Plays" says EW



Rourke will play a down-on-his-heels trumpet player, and Fox will play an angel in 1950s Los Angeles, with Rourke finding redemption in Fox after he attempts to save her from a gangster. Fox's character is described, in part, as as a slender beauty with wings who is part of a carnival.

Mitch Glazer writes and is making his directorial debut.

Fox clearly wants to prove that she's more than just a pretty face--She told Empire Magazine:

"You can't be a sex symbol 24 hours a day. I can't be a professional celebrity or a professional sexpot. I can't do that to myself."

"I just want to work and make the right choices, and study and develop as an actress."

"I don't want to be on the cover of every magazine that exists. I want to try not to do that. It's my job to show people something different."

Good luck Megan....You are still hot

No comments: